Week 11 - More Idyll & Interactive Web viz, Publishing
This week we built up a case study of a visualization of a dataset of Corgis.
Outline of Topics
This week our objectives will be very similar to last week: (1) think about how we construct visualizations based on our audiences, (2) discuss the final project, Part 2, (3) making interactive visualizations with Idyll, (4) talk about methods to publish and share your visualizations.
- Validating your visualization
- Places to publish your viz - pros and cons
- Introduction to github.io and how to use it to publish your viz
- More with Idyll
- Introduction to vega-lite in Idyll
- git commands, interaction with GitHub, publishing with github.io